'Glee' Welcomes Kathy Griffin
Careful Coach Sylvester, Kathy Griffin is headed your way.
The comedian and My Life on The D-List star has landed a guest spot on the hit Fox series as a judge at the upcoming Regionals competition, TV Line reports. While it's been rumored that the character was inspired by former Alaskan governor (and frequent Griffin target) Sarah Palin, a source tells the site that Griffin will play Tammy Jean, a homeschooling Tea Party candidate who will most likely clash with some of the other characters’ (i.e. Sue's) core values.
Griffin will be joined at the judges' table by Grey’s Anatomy star Loretta Devine, who will play Sister Mary Constance, a stripper turned nun who may be able to show Finn (Cory Monteith) a thing or two about choreography. —EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Maggie Q's Barely-There 'Divergent' Premiere Dress Causes Stir
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber