'Glee' Welcomes Kathy Griffin
Careful Coach Sylvester, Kathy Griffin is headed your way.
The comedian and My Life on The D-List star has landed a guest spot on the hit Fox series as a judge at the upcoming Regionals competition, TV Line reports. While it's been rumored that the character was inspired by former Alaskan governor (and frequent Griffin target) Sarah Palin, a source tells the site that Griffin will play Tammy Jean, a homeschooling Tea Party candidate who will most likely clash with some of the other characters’ (i.e. Sue's) core values.
Griffin will be joined at the judges' table by Grey’s Anatomy star Loretta Devine, who will play Sister Mary Constance, a stripper turned nun who may be able to show Finn (Cory Monteith) a thing or two about choreography. —EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- BREAKING NEWS: Paul Walker Dies At Age 40 In Tragic Car Accident
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Steve Coogan Video Interview On 'Philomenia,' Judi Dench