'Glee' Welcomes Kathy Griffin
Careful Coach Sylvester, Kathy Griffin is headed your way.
The comedian and My Life on The D-List star has landed a guest spot on the hit Fox series as a judge at the upcoming Regionals competition, TV Line reports. While it's been rumored that the character was inspired by former Alaskan governor (and frequent Griffin target) Sarah Palin, a source tells the site that Griffin will play Tammy Jean, a homeschooling Tea Party candidate who will most likely clash with some of the other characters’ (i.e. Sue's) core values.
Griffin will be joined at the judges' table by Grey’s Anatomy star Loretta Devine, who will play Sister Mary Constance, a stripper turned nun who may be able to show Finn (Cory Monteith) a thing or two about choreography. —EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'