'Glee' Welcomes Kathy Griffin
Careful Coach Sylvester, Kathy Griffin is headed your way.
The comedian and My Life on The D-List star has landed a guest spot on the hit Fox series as a judge at the upcoming Regionals competition, TV Line reports. While it's been rumored that the character was inspired by former Alaskan governor (and frequent Griffin target) Sarah Palin, a source tells the site that Griffin will play Tammy Jean, a homeschooling Tea Party candidate who will most likely clash with some of the other characters’ (i.e. Sue's) core values.
Griffin will be joined at the judges' table by Grey’s Anatomy star Loretta Devine, who will play Sister Mary Constance, a stripper turned nun who may be able to show Finn (Cory Monteith) a thing or two about choreography. —EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen