'Glee' Welcomes Kathy Griffin
Careful Coach Sylvester, Kathy Griffin is headed your way.
The comedian and My Life on The D-List star has landed a guest spot on the hit Fox series as a judge at the upcoming Regionals competition, TV Line reports. While it's been rumored that the character was inspired by former Alaskan governor (and frequent Griffin target) Sarah Palin, a source tells the site that Griffin will play Tammy Jean, a homeschooling Tea Party candidate who will most likely clash with some of the other characters’ (i.e. Sue's) core values.
Griffin will be joined at the judges' table by Grey’s Anatomy star Loretta Devine, who will play Sister Mary Constance, a stripper turned nun who may be able to show Finn (Cory Monteith) a thing or two about choreography. —EMILY EXTON
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Alternate Ending Revealed
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes