'Glee' Star Dianna Agron Linked To New York Jets QB Tim Tebow
Dianna Agron, 25, who plays cheerleader-turned-Yale acceptee Quinn Fabray on Fox's Glee, has found herself in the middle of love triangle that involves her reported ex-boyfriend Sebastian Stan and NFL quarterback Tim Tebow, according to Fox News.
Agron dated Stan, an actor, for about a year, but apparently won the heart of Tebow, the former Denver Broncos star who was just traded to the New York Jets. "Tim has made no secret that he likes Dianna, and told her so, but she has remained faithful to Sebastian," a source said.
Rumors have sent another story spinning, however, that Agron and Stan have split due to their bicoastal work commitments. Agron lives in Los Angeles, while Stan lives in New York and is filming the USA drama Political Animals in Philadelphia.
"Not true," an Agron's rep said of a split with Stan.
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'