'Glee' Star Dianna Agron Linked To New York Jets QB Tim Tebow
Dianna Agron, 25, who plays cheerleader-turned-Yale acceptee Quinn Fabray on Fox's Glee, has found herself in the middle of love triangle that involves her reported ex-boyfriend Sebastian Stan and NFL quarterback Tim Tebow, according to Fox News.
Agron dated Stan, an actor, for about a year, but apparently won the heart of Tebow, the former Denver Broncos star who was just traded to the New York Jets. "Tim has made no secret that he likes Dianna, and told her so, but she has remained faithful to Sebastian," a source said.
Rumors have sent another story spinning, however, that Agron and Stan have split due to their bicoastal work commitments. Agron lives in Los Angeles, while Stan lives in New York and is filming the USA drama Political Animals in Philadelphia.
"Not true," an Agron's rep said of a split with Stan.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV