'Glee' Star Dianna Agron Linked To New York Jets QB Tim Tebow
Dianna Agron, 25, who plays cheerleader-turned-Yale acceptee Quinn Fabray on Fox's Glee, has found herself in the middle of love triangle that involves her reported ex-boyfriend Sebastian Stan and NFL quarterback Tim Tebow, according to Fox News.
Agron dated Stan, an actor, for about a year, but apparently won the heart of Tebow, the former Denver Broncos star who was just traded to the New York Jets. "Tim has made no secret that he likes Dianna, and told her so, but she has remained faithful to Sebastian," a source said.
Rumors have sent another story spinning, however, that Agron and Stan have split due to their bicoastal work commitments. Agron lives in Los Angeles, while Stan lives in New York and is filming the USA drama Political Animals in Philadelphia.
"Not true," an Agron's rep said of a split with Stan.
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen