'Glee' Star Dianna Agron Linked To New York Jets QB Tim Tebow
Dianna Agron, 25, who plays cheerleader-turned-Yale acceptee Quinn Fabray on Fox's Glee, has found herself in the middle of love triangle that involves her reported ex-boyfriend Sebastian Stan and NFL quarterback Tim Tebow, according to Fox News.
Agron dated Stan, an actor, for about a year, but apparently won the heart of Tebow, the former Denver Broncos star who was just traded to the New York Jets. "Tim has made no secret that he likes Dianna, and told her so, but she has remained faithful to Sebastian," a source said.
Rumors have sent another story spinning, however, that Agron and Stan have split due to their bicoastal work commitments. Agron lives in Los Angeles, while Stan lives in New York and is filming the USA drama Political Animals in Philadelphia.
"Not true," an Agron's rep said of a split with Stan.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Texas Longhorn's Media Guide Misspells State 'Texsa'
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Jessica Chastain & Jess Weixler On 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby,' Being Best Friends