'Glee' Star Dianna Agron Linked To New York Jets QB Tim Tebow
Dianna Agron, 25, who plays cheerleader-turned-Yale acceptee Quinn Fabray on Fox's Glee, has found herself in the middle of love triangle that involves her reported ex-boyfriend Sebastian Stan and NFL quarterback Tim Tebow, according to Fox News.
Agron dated Stan, an actor, for about a year, but apparently won the heart of Tebow, the former Denver Broncos star who was just traded to the New York Jets. "Tim has made no secret that he likes Dianna, and told her so, but she has remained faithful to Sebastian," a source said.
Rumors have sent another story spinning, however, that Agron and Stan have split due to their bicoastal work commitments. Agron lives in Los Angeles, while Stan lives in New York and is filming the USA drama Political Animals in Philadelphia.
"Not true," an Agron's rep said of a split with Stan.
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Patricia Cornwell On 'Â˜Dust,'Â™ Sandy Hook, New TV Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone