'Glee' Spoilers: Will Blaine Propose To Kurt?
Glee’s season finale airs tonight, there might be a life-changing moment for one of the show’s favorite couples. Rumor has it that Blaine (Darren Criss) might get down on one knee to ask Kurt (Chris Colfer) to marry him.
Meredith Baxter (Family Ties), who will be playing one half of a lesbian couple on the finale opposite Patty Duke (The Miracle Worker), dished about the anticipated proposal to E! News. While Baxter and Duke’s characters will sit down to dinner with the beloved pair, Baxter claims they won’t be influencing the big decision. Blaine will decide on his own whether or not it’s the right time to propose.
Another relationship that will be entering a new chapter will be Brittany (Heather Morris) and Santana's (Naya Rivera). Rivera opened up about what can be expected for the former couple in the finale. "There are some really emotional scenes in there. Like, really emotional,” she told E! News earlier in the week. “Santana is figuring out what happens with Brittany's character, and I come back and obviously get to talk to her, and sort of wrap things up, and it's kind of sad. It feels like a graduation episode in a way even though nobody graduates."
In other spoiler-y news, former American Idol contestant Jessica Sanchez will have a guest-starring role on Thursday’s finale.
Tune in to the Glee season finale tonight on Fox at 9/8c.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango