Gisele Bundchen: Pray For Tom Brady At Super Bowl
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and Patriots quarterback Tom Brady may seem to have it all, but sometimes even dream couples could use a little help from their friends.
Brady's Patriots made it to the Super Bowl this year, but the mixed blessing apparently comes with some added stress, as hinted at in an email Bundchen sent her friends and family on Tuesday about her hubby's upcoming battle on the playing field, as reported by the New York Post.
Bundchen addressed the message to her "sweet friends and family," informing them, "This Sunday will be a really important day in my husband's life. He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning this Super Bowl."
The statuesque Brazilian continued, "I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong. Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this Sunday."
Will Bundchen's friends come through for her pretty boy quarterback? Find out on Sunday.
Catch kickoff at the Super Bowl at 6:30 pm, February 5, on NBC.
Also check out these stories:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent