Gisele Apologizes For Breastfeeding Comment
Talk about damage control. Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen has posted a blog entry clarifying her highly criticized declaration that mothers should be required by law to breastfeed for at least six months. "My intention in making a comment about the importance of breastfeeding has nothing to do with the law," Bundchen wrote. "Becoming a new mom has brought a lot of questions, I feel like I am in a constant search for answers on what might be the best for my child ... I understand that everyone has their own experience and opinions and I am not here to judge."
The Department of Health records show that only about 20% of mothers still breastfeed by the time their babies are six months old, BBC News reported. The world's top paid supermodel, Bundchen gave birth to her son, Benjamin, with quarterback Tom Brady in a bathtub of her home in Boston last February. She said breastfeeding her son for three weeks has already stripped her of her pregnancy weight. –Natthakan Garunrangseewong
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV