Gisele And Tom Brady Rock The MET
The red carpet had nothing on supermodel Gisele Bundchen, who arrived at the fashion event of the year — the 2011 Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala — Monday night on the arm of her dashing New England Patriots Prince Charming, Tom Brady. Gisele wore a form-hugging crimson gown with a straight neckline and a flowing skirt, letting her long blond locks flow naturally over her shoulders.
The theme of the night was Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty, after the designs of the late fashion icon. Sarah Burton, the British creative designer for his label, wore a long white gown to the event in honor of the memory of her partner and friend. Of course, Burton has been getting a lot more press for a different long white gown — Kate Middleton's wedding dress, which she designed. —KIMBERLY STEELE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV