George Michael Hospitalized For Crash Injuries
George Michael, the former Wham! singer, is still being hospitalized for injuries sustained during Thursday's car accident, reported the BBC.
Michael was a passenger in a Range Rover, when the vehicle got into a collicition near St. Albans on the M1 in Hertfordshire, England. He was airlifted from the scene to a London trauma center after paramedics found him on the road.
"Following the traffic accident on Thursday, we can confirm that he is still in hospital,” said Michael’s spokesperson."We are keen to stress it's purely as a precaution for observation.
"He did suffer a couple of bumps and bruises to the head and that's why they are keeping him in - to keep an eye on him. He is doing better. He is making good progress and is looking forward to getting out."
Michael had been entirely conscious throughout his treatment at the scene, and no injuries had been deemed life threatening, according to East of England Ambulance Service’s Gary Sanderson.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'