George Michael Hospitalized For Crash Injuries
George Michael, the former Wham! singer, is still being hospitalized for injuries sustained during Thursday's car accident, reported the BBC.
Michael was a passenger in a Range Rover, when the vehicle got into a collicition near St. Albans on the M1 in Hertfordshire, England. He was airlifted from the scene to a London trauma center after paramedics found him on the road.
"Following the traffic accident on Thursday, we can confirm that he is still in hospital,” said Michael’s spokesperson."We are keen to stress it's purely as a precaution for observation.
"He did suffer a couple of bumps and bruises to the head and that's why they are keeping him in - to keep an eye on him. He is doing better. He is making good progress and is looking forward to getting out."
Michael had been entirely conscious throughout his treatment at the scene, and no injuries had been deemed life threatening, according to East of England Ambulance Service’s Gary Sanderson.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Daytona 500 Winner Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango