George Lopez Arrested After Passing Out On Casino Floor
Comedian George Lopez was arrested on Friday night in Canada after he was found passed out on the floor of a casino.
George Lopez Arrested
After doing a comedy show at Caesars Windsor Casino in Canada, members of the security staff found the comedian passed out due to intoxication. They then alerted law enforcement, which arrested Lopez for public intoxication, reported TMZ.
Lopez’s embarrassing floor nap was captured on camera by a fellow casino-goer, who shared the snap on Twitter.
George Lopez passed out at the casino last night! pic.twitter.com/W0YqsEdjVW— Chad Maura (@ChadMaura) February 28, 2014
Fortunately for Lopez, no charges were filed against him. He was allowed to sober up in the casino’s drunk tank before getting released. He’ll be returning to the stage at the casino on Saturday for his second show of the weekend.
Lopez handled the situation with humor, admitting that he didn’t pick the best place to catch some z’s.
"Tied one on last night," Lopez said in a statement. "Not feeling great this morning. I was trying to sleep it off, unfortunately, it was on the casino floor."
– Chelsea Regan
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen