George Clooney And Stacy Keibler's PDA
Sorry, ladies, it looks like you can put those George Clooney / Stacy Keibler breakup rumors to bed — former wrrestler Keibler and her A-liser boyfriend, who co-produced the new movie, Argo, starring Ben Affleck, Bryan Cranston, Alan Arkin, John Goodman, Victor Garber and Tate Donovan, were seen together again at the Beverly Hills premiere for Argo, with Clooney's hand permanently attached to his girlfriend's derriere.
Clooney, 51, and Keibler, 32, who first got together in July 2011, were recently reported to be on the outs, with a friend of Keibler's claiming that quintessential playboy Clooney had reservations about the relationship. "She said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married," reports the U.K.'s Sun.
But Clooney appeared to be anything but "on his own" when he and Keibler, who wore a stunning black Vintage Alaia down with a strappy back and Zanottis sandles, reports E! Online, laughed and joked with one another, beaming on the red carpet.
Argo, also directed by Affleck, hits theaters on October 12, 2012.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango