George Clooney And Stacy Keibler's PDA
Sorry, ladies, it looks like you can put those George Clooney / Stacy Keibler breakup rumors to bed — former wrrestler Keibler and her A-liser boyfriend, who co-produced the new movie, Argo, starring Ben Affleck, Bryan Cranston, Alan Arkin, John Goodman, Victor Garber and Tate Donovan, were seen together again at the Beverly Hills premiere for Argo, with Clooney's hand permanently attached to his girlfriend's derriere.
Clooney, 51, and Keibler, 32, who first got together in July 2011, were recently reported to be on the outs, with a friend of Keibler's claiming that quintessential playboy Clooney had reservations about the relationship. "She said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married," reports the U.K.'s Sun.
But Clooney appeared to be anything but "on his own" when he and Keibler, who wore a stunning black Vintage Alaia down with a strappy back and Zanottis sandles, reports E! Online, laughed and joked with one another, beaming on the red carpet.
Argo, also directed by Affleck, hits theaters on October 12, 2012.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV