George Clooney And Stacy Keibler's PDA
Sorry, ladies, it looks like you can put those George Clooney / Stacy Keibler breakup rumors to bed — former wrrestler Keibler and her A-liser boyfriend, who co-produced the new movie, Argo, starring Ben Affleck, Bryan Cranston, Alan Arkin, John Goodman, Victor Garber and Tate Donovan, were seen together again at the Beverly Hills premiere for Argo, with Clooney's hand permanently attached to his girlfriend's derriere.
Clooney, 51, and Keibler, 32, who first got together in July 2011, were recently reported to be on the outs, with a friend of Keibler's claiming that quintessential playboy Clooney had reservations about the relationship. "She said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married," reports the U.K.'s Sun.
But Clooney appeared to be anything but "on his own" when he and Keibler, who wore a stunning black Vintage Alaia down with a strappy back and Zanottis sandles, reports E! Online, laughed and joked with one another, beaming on the red carpet.
Argo, also directed by Affleck, hits theaters on October 12, 2012.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver, Goes On Twitter Rant Following Alleged Beating Of Girlfriend, Christy Mack
- John Denver's Aspen Home Is Back On The Market; Owners Selling For $10.75 Million
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen