FUNNY: The Best Tweets On CNN's Healthcare Fail
CNN, the self-proclaimed "Worldwide Leader In News," made a fumble of epic — and hilarious — proportions Thursday when it mistakenly reported that the U.S. Supreme Court had struck down the individual mandate in President Obama's Affordable Healthcare Plan (to be fair, Fox News also got it wrong, but that doesn't surprise anyone). Now that we know the truth, let's take a look at some of Twitter's funniest reactions to CNN's historic fail.
1. @McCainBlogette — Who is having a worse day Republicans, Ann Curry or CNN?
2. @Marcissist — CNN also reporting that yesterday was the date Marty was set to arrive at in "Back To the Future."
3. @DRUNKHULK — CNN IS AMAZING! THEY NOT ONLY PROVIDE LATEST NEWS FROM AROUND WORLD! BUT LATEST NEWS FROM ALTERNATE EARTH TOO!
4. @DamonLindelof — I am not turning off CNN until they TELL ME GORE WON FLORIDA!!!
5. @funnyoneliners — FOX NEWS: BOOOOO! MSNBC: YAYYYYYY!!! CNN: Anyone know what time this Supreme Court thingy is happening? RT @RexHuppke
6. @MattBinder — Maybe if Wolf Blitzer stopped texting Justin Bieber for JUST ONE MINUTE, CNN could have gotten this SCOTUS thing right.
7. @travishelwig — BREAKING: Supreme Court rules CNN bad at journalism.
8. @robdelaney — Who gave Scalia the keys to CNN?
9. @jeremyscahill — CNN is reporting that today is Wednesday
10. @ThePresObama — Hey @CNN, where do you get your news? The Onion? http://t.co/itu6zOUH
11. @indecision — Will CNN be found unconstitutional?
12. @ktumulty — CNN would be better off just going to background music at this point.
13. @johnmoe — "Still awaiting word from President Dewey" - CNN
Read more funny stories here:
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Recap: A Traitor Is Revealed; Ward & Skye Kiss
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber