FUNNY: 11 Of The Best 11/11/11 Tweets
Even if today's date needed some other number besides 1 to be written (although, more precisely, it's 11/11/2011 — not as much fun), it would still be a special day to many people. The Immortals, starring a lot of beautiful men and Mickey Rourke, hits theaters today. Fed-Ex workers are delivering a new shipment of iPhones #geekchristmas. It's also Veteran's Day — a sober day of remembrance that ought not to be overshadowed by something as arbitrary as six one's propped up next to each other at the top of our
checks homework assignments electronic devices.
And yet, Twitter trends say it's a big deal — even if a large percentage of those Tweets say it shouldn't be. Here's our list of 11 (see what we did there?) of the funniest 11/11/11 tweets we found. Enjoy! We'll see you again in a hundred years.
1. "Today is 11/11/11. I wish it was as easy to say as it is to write." —Ellen Degeneres
2. "No offense to 11/11/11, but the only numbers I ever notice/celebrate are 4 8 15 16 23 42. #Lost #Nerd" —Jo Garfein
3. "You guys, I set all my eBay auctions to end at 11:11 on 11-11-11 & JACK PALANCE RETURNED FROM THE GRAVE! We're gonna find Curly's gold!" —Rob Fee
4. "Today is 11/11/11. Tomorrow is 11/12/11. Coincidence? That's certainly what they want you to believe." —Jason Mustian
5. "After 12/12/12 it will be 13/13/13 I don't see what everyone's making a big deal about 11/11/11." —Joshy The Turtle
6. 'I missed the opportunity to make a wish on 11:11 11/11/11 because I was asleep. Therefore, my wish had already come true." —Rachel Bartlett
7. "Happy 11/11/11. Today is gonna be a "one"derful day. #CornyButTrue" —Harry Potter
8. "Today is 11/11/11, another excuse to drink." —Not The Man
9. "Today is 11/11/11!!! Do you know what that means?!? It means we're all still struggling to find any meaning in this mortal existence." —Funny Or Die
10. "I'm slightly devastated I missed 11:11 on 11.11.11! Good thing I have another chance in the PM." —Tara Olson
11. "Today is 11-11-11. Have fun with that. If we still wrote checks, or took messages with pen and paper, this would be an epic day." —Sal Castaneda
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV