Fox: Women Rule in Dating
Transformers star Megan Fox is making it clear that women call the shots when it comes to dating. "I never call them guys. I always called them boys," Fox tells Cosmopolitan magazine. "Maybe it's a superiority complex--my needing to keep them down... women hold the power because we have the vaginas. If you're in a heterosexual relationship and you're a female, you win." Amazingly, she also claims to be wildly insecure. "I'm very confident in how I project my personality," she says. "But in terms of how I look, I'm completely, hysterically insecure. I'm self-loathing, introverted and neurotic." (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic