Former Playmate Holly Madison Insures Breasts
Regular folk insure their homes, their cars, their overall health against unexpected damage or disaster. Once you've become a big name (or even a small name) in Hollywood, you graduate — to body parts. Holly Madison, former Playboy covergirl, erstwhile Hugh Hefner girlfriend and reality star, knows that her most valuable assets are her breasts, which is why she insured them for $1 million with Lloyd’s of London.
Madison explained that it was purely rational thinking that led her to the decision. “I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, ‘Why not?,’ because if anything happened to my boobs, I’d be out for a few months and I’d probably be out a million dollars,” Madison told People. “I thought I’d cover my assets.”
Other stars have had their signature bits and pieces insured for whopping amounts of money. Celine Dion's voice, Adam Lambert's crotch, and the legs of Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Jamie Lee Curtis and Heidi Klum have all been insured for at least a million dollars, the Washington Post reports.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV