Fergie's Next Stop May Be 'The Apprentice'
Still reeling from the pay-for-access sting operation that revealed her unsavory side, Duchess Sarah Ferguson might be finding a new ally from across the pond: Donald Trump.
A TV executive tells Popeater.com, "Donald Trump himself wants to help Sarah out of this awful mess that she has gotten herself into and is discussing finding Sarah a role on his hit show The Apprentice. It's not yet clear if Sarah would compete, judge or be Donald's eyes and ears on the next season of the Apprentice – not the celebrity version. However, what is clear is that whatever Donald wants, he usually gets."
Fergie was caught offering access to her ex-husband, Prince Andrew, who is Britain's international trade ambassador for 500,000 pounds ($724,000) by an undercover reporter and camera crew. She will appear on Oprah next Tuesday to discuss the scandal and her new line of children's books. –JOE GALBO
For more details, go too PopEater.com.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV