Fergie Defends Christina Aguilera's Anthem Mistake
Fergie has your back, Christina Aguilera.
The Black Eyed Peas singer said that she felt for Aguilera after the pop diva botched the lyrics to the national anthem at the Super Bowl. "I did," she said to Dan Patrick on his radio show Monday. "Because you know what? It's such a huge venue, your nerves take a hold of you. I completely understand. She's one of the best singers of our time. Nobody can take that away from you. ... But you get nervous at these things. We're human."
Her performance during the Super Bowl halftime show had some problems too, the singer revealed. "Some of my notes were pitchy to me," she said of the show, which has received mixed reviews.
But Fergie isn't letting anything tar her moment. "It was so exhilarating. The whole thing. It was so big. That's a once-in-a-lifetime thing." —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV