Fawcett Released From Hospital
Farrah Fawcett, 62, was discharged from an L.A. hospital on Thursday afternoon with her longtime boyfriend Ryan O'Neal escorting her home. Fawcett had been treated for internal bleeding not related to her battle with anal cancer, which was diagnosed in 2006. She suffered from a hematoma from bleeding in a stomach muscle. The former cast member from the original TV version of Charlie's Angels had been in Germany for a non-traditional cancer treatment prior to being hospitalized. (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV