Farrah Abraham Poses For 'Girls And Corpses Magazine'
Farrah Abraham will be on the cover of Girls and Corpses Magazine, wearing minimal clothing and holding a cadaver.
“I think this is the craziest… Girls and Corpses is one of the best magazine shoots I have ever been a part of,” Abraham told Radar Online of her upcoming turn as covergirl.
“It was hot as hell in our studio when we shot and I attribute much of that heat to Farrah wearing a teeny weeny bikini while cuddling our cold corpse. Farrah has a great sense of humor and Girls and Corpses fit hers like a Spandex body bag,” said the magazine’s Editor-in-Chief Robert Rhine.
Abraham is not the first young starlet to pose for the fetish magazine. In April of this year, ‘teen bride’ Courtney Stodden was featured nude on the cover of Girls and Corpses Magazine.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
Most Popular News
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Shooting Range Instructor Accidentally Killed By 9-Year-Old With Uzi [VIDEO]
- Harrison Ford Resumes Filming 'Star Wars: Episode VII' After Leg Injury
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen