Fantasia Barrino Pregnant With Second Child
2004 American Idol Fantasia Barrino, 27, confirmed that she is expecting her second child at a concert in Jacksonville, Florida.
"God has given me this child and I don't have to hide it from none of y'all," she told fans during the show. "You are the first person that I share this news with, and I share this with you because I can relate to you," she said. And for awhile I walked around figuring out, 'What will they say and what will they think about me?' But now I tell you I don't live my life for folk."
Barrino, who was reportedly seeing a married man, Antwaun Cook, last summer, did not reveal the father of the child, nor directly address the rumors that have been circulating around her sudden weight gain, which her manager, Brian Dickens, previously chalked up to her preparations to play gospel singer Mahalia Jackson in a movie. "Fantasia's pregnant with prosperity," he told CNN in February when asked if his client was expecting.
Barrino, who has a 9-year-old daughter, had some advice for her fans in Jacksonville. "Little girls, take your time with little boys," she said. "Little boys, respect the little girls." No word yet on when her baby is due.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV