Famke Janssen Finds Creepy Children's Book In NYC Home, Police Investigate
New York City Police are investigating a possible burglary at the apartment of actress Famke Janssen after she found a children’s book she doesn’t own, The Lonely Doll, in her bedroom.
Janssen reportedly came home to her Manhattan apartment Saturday night and found the book in her bedroom. The actress, best known for her staring role as Jean Grey in the X-Men franchise, was immediately disturbed and called the authorities to report a break-in.
The Lonely Doll tells the story of a doll named Edith and her teddy bear friend who promises to never leave her. Janssen reportedly told the police that she had never seen the book before. The actress also claims that nobody else has access to her apartment.
Investigators are reportedly going over security footage from her Greenwich Village building and are looking into a possible connection between the recent incident and an aggravated harassment report filed by Janssen in 2005.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Review Roundup: Epic Sequel Doesn't Fare Well With Critics
- Simon Cowell Walks His Two Dogs Shirtless
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Wong Kar-wai Video Interview On 'The Grandmaster'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Daytona 500 Winner Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
June Squibb On 'Nebraska,' Bruce Dern, Alexander Payne, Her Oscar Nomination
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango