Famke Janssen Finds Creepy Children's Book In NYC Home, Police Investigate
New York City Police are investigating a possible burglary at the apartment of actress Famke Janssen after she found a children’s book she doesn’t own, The Lonely Doll, in her bedroom.
Janssen reportedly came home to her Manhattan apartment Saturday night and found the book in her bedroom. The actress, best known for her staring role as Jean Grey in the X-Men franchise, was immediately disturbed and called the authorities to report a break-in.
The Lonely Doll tells the story of a doll named Edith and her teddy bear friend who promises to never leave her. Janssen reportedly told the police that she had never seen the book before. The actress also claims that nobody else has access to her apartment.
Investigators are reportedly going over security footage from her Greenwich Village building and are looking into a possible connection between the recent incident and an aggravated harassment report filed by Janssen in 2005.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'¬ôs Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'