Famke Janssen Finds Creepy Children's Book In NYC Home, Police Investigate
New York City Police are investigating a possible burglary at the apartment of actress Famke Janssen after she found a children’s book she doesn’t own, The Lonely Doll, in her bedroom.
Janssen reportedly came home to her Manhattan apartment Saturday night and found the book in her bedroom. The actress, best known for her staring role as Jean Grey in the X-Men franchise, was immediately disturbed and called the authorities to report a break-in.
The Lonely Doll tells the story of a doll named Edith and her teddy bear friend who promises to never leave her. Janssen reportedly told the police that she had never seen the book before. The actress also claims that nobody else has access to her apartment.
Investigators are reportedly going over security footage from her Greenwich Village building and are looking into a possible connection between the recent incident and an aggravated harassment report filed by Janssen in 2005.
– Olivia Truffaut-Wong
Most Popular News
- Lourdes Leon Hits The Beach In A Bikini
- Why Sia Doesn't Show Her Face
- Tony Stewart Crash Update: New Video Surfaces Of Wreck That Killed Kevin Ward Jr.
- Submarine Shark Hoax: 'Shark Of Darkness: Wrath Of Submarine' Is Discovery Channel's Latest Shark Week Mockumentary
- 2014 Emmy Nominations: 'Game Of Thrones' Leads The Nominations; Netflix Series Recognized
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Jacki Weaver On 'Magic In The Moonlight,' Woody Allen