EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Olympian Nick McCrory Talks Diving With David Boudia
It's no secret that everyone is going for the gold at the 2012 Summer London Olympics, but Olympic diver Nick McCrory, 20, is taking a step back from the competitive madness. "Ultimately, I want to leave happy," McCrory said when he sat down and talked exclusively about the trials and tribulations of Olympic training with Uinterview.
"I want to have done the best that I could in the competition, I want to do my dives like I should, and right now everything that I’m doing is pointing towards that. I’m doing everything I can to have my best performance there. I want to go there and be confident and do the best I can, and if I do that then I’ll be happy and I’ll let the results take care of themselves," McCrory said.
Though McCrory puts himself through the wringer in terms of preparation, limiting his diet to loads of protiens and training nonstop with Pilates, the friendship of his two-and-a-half year diving partner David Boudia, who also spoke with Uinterview exclusively, helps alleviate stress for McCrory. "This year we've made a lot of progress in working with each other," said McCrory of Boudia. "He really is a great partner, he is a fantastic diver, he's really fun to dive with and makes me always step my game up to dive with him."
Watch the rest of our exclusive video with Nick McCrory here:
For more on the Olympics and the 2012 London games:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV