EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Olympic Diver Kristian Ipsen Is 'Not Wearing Much'
U.S. Olympic diver Kristian Ipsen, 19, who will compete in the 3-meter synchronized springboard event in the London 2012 Olympic games, has no illusions about what's important in his specialized sport.
"Before, when I was younger, I didn't really have to worry about it," said the World Championship silver medalist and first-time Olympian about his strict fitness regimen in our exclusive video interview. "But now that I stopped growing — and I'm not that tall — and especially because diving is a sport where you need to look good on the board and you're not wearing much," he said, laughing. Indeed, to the delight of viewers everywhere.
Watch the rest of our video interview with Kristian Ipsen:
For more on the Olympics and the 2012 London games:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV