EXCLUSIVE: Olympian Jessica Hardy Swims 2.5 Hours Every Morning
It's easy to imagine that Olympic swimmer Jessica Hardy, who holds the world records in both the 50-meter and 100-meter breastroke events, spends plenty of time in the water, but the actual numbers are staggering when you think about it. "I swim every morning for two and a half hours," Hardy said in our exclusive video interview.
And that's not all: once she dries off, Hardy starts her on-land routine. "I do a ton of dry land from running, cycling, yoga, Pilates and weight lifting, just a combination of all that," she said, adding: "I do that every day of the week."
Watch our video interview with Jessica Hardy here:
Read more about the Olympics here:
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV