EXCLUSIVE: End Of Watch's Natalie Martinez: 'I Love Boys'
Natalie Martinez, 28, the stunning Cuban-American model who has long been a face for the J.Lo brand by Jennifer Lopez and has appeared in several music videos, including "Rain Over Me" by Pitbull, featuring Marc Anthony, stepped into one of her first major motion picture roles in this fall's End of Watch, starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Pena and Anna Kendrick, and — while the movie had a serious subject matter — Martinez had the time of her life on set.
"I love it," Martinez told Uinterview exclusively about acting with Gyllenhaal and Pena. "I love boys. I had such a good time with them in the sense that they just crack jokes all the time. They're fun." And the actors got a little into character during filming too. "I play Michael Pena's wife; Anna Kendrick was Jake Gyllenhaal's love interest," she told us. "So they were a little protective over us. It was fun; it was just fun to be there with such a great cast and people who just got along so great."
More than just sitting back and enjoying the testosterone, however, Martinez found herself impressed by the emphasis End of Watch placed on the family lives of law enforcement officials. "I think it's really important," she said. "It gives them a human characteristic to the character. You feel you know them a little bit more. It makes it a little bit more personal, because you know what they’re like at the home front. We see these guys riding around all the time, but we forget that they’re husbands, fathers, they’re brothers, they’re sons. And they have that family that they go back home to."
Check out Uinterview's full exclusive video interview with Natalie Martinez from End of Watch here.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV