Ewan McGregor, Cannes Film Festival Juror
Actor Ewan McGregor went to Cannes in previous years with the films Trainspotting and Moulin Rouge, but at this year's 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival, he is wearing a different hat. McGregor, 41, is one of a nine-member jury that also includes actress Diane Kruger, directors Alexander Payne and Raoul Peck and fashion designer Jean-Paul Gaultier.
“As an actor ... when we come to festivals we show our films, and we get to see our film, and then we sit in a dark room for three days with your good selves, and then we go home,” McGregor told The Washington Post. “What a privilege it will be to sit in the dark for 12 days and have all these great stories sweep over us.”
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV