Newly Engaged Evan Rachel Wood: Topless By Day, Valentino By Night
Newly engaged Evan Rachel Wood, 24, is going all out — in more ways than one.
The True Blood actress, who recently announced her engagement to longtime love Jamie Bell (Billy Elliot), wore a lacey, strapless, black Valentino dress to the Critics Choice Movie Awards, where she was on hand to support her recent film, The Ides of March, which was nominated for Best Ensemble Cast. The award ended up going to the cast of The Help, which took home three awards Thursday night.
Readers of Flaunt magazine also tuning into the awards show, airing on VH1, may have had to look twice to recognize the same Wood. The fearless blonde bombshell appears topless in the lastest issue of Flaunt, wearing nothing but a pair of white shorts and a long, dangly necklace. "Love the new flaunt photos. Such a cool spread. And if I am going topless for anyone, it's going to be Ellen von Unwerth," Wood tweeted, referring to the photographer who shot the racy pictures. "I have nothing to hide and I adore her."
Read more here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV