Evan Rachel Wood Reveals New Pixie Look
Anyone expecting to see Evan Rachel Wood's long, flowing locks at Tuesday's premiere party for True Blood was in for a surprise. Instead, the 23-year-old debuted a daring pixie cut on the red carpet for season four of the HBO drama.
Dressed in a charcoal vest, matching cigarette pants and bright red Dolce & Gabbana suspenders, Wood told the press that the killer cut was a way to try something new.
"I had my hair super long and I was just ready for a change," the starlet told Access Hollywood. "And I’ve always wanted to do it and never really had the guts and I just thought, ‘I wanna do it at least once, just chop it off."
Don't expect to see Wood's blonde-tipped cut on True Blood or any of her upcoming projects, though. "It's just for life," she said. "It's just for me."
Wood will reprise her True Blood role of vampire queen Sophie-Anne Leclerq, with her trademark long red coif. She'll rock long, blonde ringlets for her role as Molly Stearn alongside George Clooney, Ryan Gosling and Marisa Tomei in The Ides of March, which will be released in October.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV