Evan Rachel Wood And Jamie Bell Wed
Evan Rachel Wood, 25, married her on-again, off-again sweetheart, Billy Elliot's Jamie Bell, 26, on Tuesday after seven years together with a brief hiatus in 2010 — a period in which Wood was engaged to musician Marilyn Manson, 43 — before they reconciled and got engaged earlier this year.
"Words cannot describe the happiness I am feeling. Overwhelming," Wood tweeted about her big day. Later she added, "Song of the day '(today I met) the boy I'm gonna marry.'"
"The bride wore a custom dress by Carolina Herrera," a rep for People said. "It was a small ceremony with close family and friends."
Wood and Bell met after they starred in Green Day's music video, "Wake Me Up When September Ends."
Watch how the magic started in Green Day's video here:
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent