Eva Longoria, Tony Parker Finalize Divorce
Eva Longoria is back on the market. The Desperate Housewives star finalized her divorce on Friday, ending her three-year marriage to NBA star Tony Parker in a Texas courtroom.
Longoria filed for divorce last November, citing "irreconcilable differences" after reports emerged that Parker was allegedly involved in an inappropriate texting relationship with one of his teammates' wives. In her papers, Longoria filed for spousal support. The couple had signed a prenup prior to their 2007 wedding, which was updated two years later, according to People.
At the Screen Actors Guild awards on Sunday, Longoria seemed in high spirits, chatting with other stars and posting photos to her Twitter from the event. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent