Eva Longoria Parker Wows Crowds At 'Robin Hood' Premiere
The Cannes Film Festival opened on Wednesday with the world premiere of Robin Hood, Ridley Scott’s epic version that seeks to show how the hero of legend becomes an outlaw robbing the rich to feed the poor. Robin Hood is one of only a handful of U.S. titles at this year’s festival. Eva Longoria Parker (pictured) wowed crowds at the premiere with her flowing white dress.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV