Eva Longoria Opens Up About Her Divorce From Tony Parker
Eva Longoria is not only making headlines for the end of Desperate Housewives, but also for her sudden disclosure about her divorce from NBA player Tony Parker on Lifetime's new The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet. Longoria and Parker had a very public split in 2010, after which she dated Penelope Cruz's little brother, Eduardo Cruz.
It was revealed at the time that Parker had been unfaithful, and Longoria ran the gamut of emotions at the time. "Am I not sexy enough? Am I not pretty enough? Am I not smart enough?" she admitted she wondered, according to USA Today.
Longoria was determined not to wallow in self-pity, however. "In so many of those questions, I immediately stopped and go, 'No don't start doing that.' Because you can get stuck in that cycle and you can carry on to other things .... Society usually thinks there's something wrong with the woman. 'Oh, he cheated on her, so she must not have been sexually satisfying him. She must have been a ball and chain!'"
Cruz and Longoria dated for about a year before breaking it off in March.
For more on Eva Longoria:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV