Eva Longoria And Eduardo Cruz Vacation In Miami
Eva Longoria, star of ABC’s primetime soap Desperate Housewives, was seen taking a short trip to Miami with her new beau Eduardo Cruz, the brother of Oscar-winning actress Penelope Cruz. Longoria, 36, took part in a photo shoot before enjoying jet skiing with Cruz at Biscayne Bay. Later, the happy couple took a romantic cruise on a friend’s yacht.
“Eva and Eduardo looked very relaxed and happy,” a source close to the TV star told People. The source adds that they were “kissing and embracing and laughing together.”
The couple has only been dating a few months after Longoria’s split with her husband Tony Parker, who plays for the San Antonio Spurs. The couple married in France in July 2007 but they filed for divorce in November 2010.
Desperate Housewives just finished its 7th season and Longoria had been nominated for a Golden Globe award in 2008 for her portrayal of Gabrielle Solis.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV