Eva Longoria And Eduardo Cruz Heat Up L.A.
The star of Desperate Housewives, Eva Longoria, 36, who lived her own drama late last year when she and her football-player husband, Tony Parker, 29, diviorced amid cheating rumors. Longoria has been seeing Eduardo Cruz, 25, the sexy Spanish singer and younger brother of actress Penelope Cruz, 37, since the beginning of the year, right after her split from Parker.
Though Cruz is more than 10 years Longoria's junior, the two still seem to be very much in love since they first started stepping out publicly and not bothering to hide their frequent displays of affection. On Wednesday the couple was spotted having dinner with some friends at West Hollywood's Chateau Marmont.
Despite the presence of their friends, the two maintained their characteristic affectionate demeanor. "She touched his face while introducing him to someone," a source told People. Cruz was happy with the tone of the evening, however. He was smiling as Longoria, who reclaimed her maiden name after her divorce, playfully fed him bites of his meal throughout the dinner.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'