Eva Longoria And Eduardo Cruz Heat Up L.A.
The star of Desperate Housewives, Eva Longoria, 36, who lived her own drama late last year when she and her football-player husband, Tony Parker, 29, diviorced amid cheating rumors. Longoria has been seeing Eduardo Cruz, 25, the sexy Spanish singer and younger brother of actress Penelope Cruz, 37, since the beginning of the year, right after her split from Parker.
Though Cruz is more than 10 years Longoria's junior, the two still seem to be very much in love since they first started stepping out publicly and not bothering to hide their frequent displays of affection. On Wednesday the couple was spotted having dinner with some friends at West Hollywood's Chateau Marmont.
Despite the presence of their friends, the two maintained their characteristic affectionate demeanor. "She touched his face while introducing him to someone," a source told People. Cruz was happy with the tone of the evening, however. He was smiling as Longoria, who reclaimed her maiden name after her divorce, playfully fed him bites of his meal throughout the dinner.
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Who Is NFL Running Back Reggie Bush's Wife-To-Be Lilit Avagyan?
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango