ENGAGED: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie, After 7 Years Together
It appears as if Brad Pitt, 48, and Angelina Jolie, 36, are finally tying the knot after seven years — and several children — together. Jolie was spotted wearing what appeared to be an engagement ring on Wednesday at a private viewing at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art's Chinese Galleries, according to the The Hollywood Reporter. Now the jeweler who made the ring has confirmed that it is indeed an engagement ring designed by Pitt himself.
"Brad had a specific vision for this ring, which he realized over a yearlong collaboration with Robert," a rep for jeweler Robert Procop told People. "He wanted every aspect of it to be perfect, so Robert was able to locate a diamond of the finest quality and cut it to an exact custom size and shape to suit Angelina's hand."
Reps for the couple have not yet released a statement either confirming or denying the engagement.
Pitt was previously married to actress Jennifer Aniston. Jolie was married twice before, to actors Johnny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV