Emma Watson Looks Stunning At 'Deathly Hallows Part 2' Premiere In London
Emma Watson wowed onlookers when she stepped onto the red carpet of the world premiere of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part 2. Wearing a romantic, cloud-colored gown by Oscar de la Renta, Watson attended the premiere of the eighth and final installment of the Harry Potter franchise, which was held on a special stage erected in London's Trafalgar Square.
Watson posed for pictures with fellow costars Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Tom Felton, and with author J.K. Rowling, who also wore a gown designed by Oscar de la Renta, though hers was a flowery green-and-pink number. Other stars attending the event undoubtedly made mixed impressions with their fashion choices. French actress Clémence Poésy, who plays Fleur Delacour, turned heads in a frilly white mini-dress streaked with a black leather belt. Helena Bonham-Carter, who plays the wicked Bellatrix Lestrange, wore an off-the shoulder, deep forest green gown accented with a mismatching, floral pink topper on her head. Bonham-Carter is infamous for pushing the boundaries when it comes to her fashion choices.
Thursday's premiere surrounds mounting obsession with the after-life of the franchise's stars. Radcliffe was in the news earlier this week when he told GQ that he abused alcohol on the set of 2009's Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, but that since filming wrapped on the franchise last August he has remained sober.
Fans getting geared up for The Deathly Hallows: Part 2, which puts an end to the battle between Potter and his nemesis, "The Dark Lord" Voldemort, still have a week to wait. The film hits theaters July 15.
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV