Emma Watson, Justin Bieber Have 'Most Influential Haircuts' Of 2011
One of the most important "mosts" for the year-in-review is finally in: The winners for 2011's are "Most Influential Haircut" are ... (ahem, drumroll please) ... Emma Watson, 21, and Justin Bieber, 17.
The male-female winners were honored with their short, sleek do's — termed a "pixie" cut for Watson and a "swish" for Bieber — by the Wall Street Journal. "Hairstylists are being inundated with requests," the paper says. "The enthusiasm plays out online, where the fastest-rising searches for celebrity haircuts on Google are for Ms. Watson and Mr. Bieber."
Bieber's decision to snip was controversial when he sheared his shag back in March, but everything apparently worked out for the best. Watson, too, exhibited bravery for symbolically putting her Harry Potter days behind her and opting for a more mature look.
Other "mosts" in the style world, according to WSJ? Kanye West debuting his clothing line at Paris Fashion Week took "Biggest Runway Flop," and two wedding events made the list: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' for "Most Spectacular Bridal Fiasco" and, on a classier note, Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal spring wedding for "Fashion Event of the Year."
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Michael Keaton Suits Up For ‘Birdman’
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic