Emma Watson: Being Sexy Is 'Scary'
Former child star Emma Watson, 21, has some adjusting to do now that she's all grown up and the Harry Potter movie franchise is coming to an end.
Watson, who played the outspoken Hermoine in the series, is anything but on the other side of the lens. Though she had a tough time starting out at Brown University in 2009, which eventually led to her deciding to take a bit of time off, Watson is still dedicated to continuing her education. In the meantime, however, she's at a point in her career where she's being asked to take on new, and very different projects. "My acting tutor said the hardest thing for me was to get angry. I almost broke down in tears when they tried to get me to be angry. I said, 'I can't do it, I just can't do it,'" she told Harper's Bazaar UK. "I keep all of that really bottled up somewhere and I feel unleashing it would be the scariest thing — and to let myself be powerful, sexy, all those things, it's scary for me."
Watson is also not one for getting too caught up in Hollywood chic. "L.A. scares the crap out of me," she confessed. "I feel if I have to work out four hours a day, and count the calories of everything I put in my mouth, and have Botox at 22, and obsess about how I look the whole time, I will go mad, I will absolutely lose it."
After the highly anticipated release of the final Harry Potter installment, The Deathly Hallows II, on July 15, you can catch Watson playing opposite Paul Rudd in the upcoming teen drama, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, based on the novel by Stephen Chbosky.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Jennifer Lopez Films 'Live It Up' Music Video, Gunshots Fired During On Set Interview
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV