Emma Watson: Being Sexy Is 'Scary'
Former child star Emma Watson, 21, has some adjusting to do now that she's all grown up and the Harry Potter movie franchise is coming to an end.
Watson, who played the outspoken Hermoine in the series, is anything but on the other side of the lens. Though she had a tough time starting out at Brown University in 2009, which eventually led to her deciding to take a bit of time off, Watson is still dedicated to continuing her education. In the meantime, however, she's at a point in her career where she's being asked to take on new, and very different projects. "My acting tutor said the hardest thing for me was to get angry. I almost broke down in tears when they tried to get me to be angry. I said, 'I can't do it, I just can't do it,'" she told Harper's Bazaar UK. "I keep all of that really bottled up somewhere and I feel unleashing it would be the scariest thing — and to let myself be powerful, sexy, all those things, it's scary for me."
Watson is also not one for getting too caught up in Hollywood chic. "L.A. scares the crap out of me," she confessed. "I feel if I have to work out four hours a day, and count the calories of everything I put in my mouth, and have Botox at 22, and obsess about how I look the whole time, I will go mad, I will absolutely lose it."
After the highly anticipated release of the final Harry Potter installment, The Deathly Hallows II, on July 15, you can catch Watson playing opposite Paul Rudd in the upcoming teen drama, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, based on the novel by Stephen Chbosky.
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- ‘Man Of Steel’ Makes World Premiere In New York City
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone On The Lonely Island, 'The Wack Album'