Emma Watson Beats Angelina – In Pay
Harry Potter star Emma Watson beat out such Hollywood heavyweights Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz, Sarah Jessica Parker, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock, to secure her spot as the highest paid actress of 2009, according to Vanity Fair’s new Hollywood Top 40 Earners list. Watson made $30 million last year – a mere $15 million per installment of Harry Potter.
Above Watson were 13 men from Michael Bay ($125 million, most of which he acquired from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen) to Denzel Washington ($31 million, half from The Book of Eli and the other half from Unstoppable). Diaz ranked 19th on the list with an estimated earning of $27 while Brad Pitt came in a weak #40 with $13.5 million, a majority of which was received from Inglorious Basterds. –KADEEN GRIFFITHS
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent