Emma Stone Turns On The Dark At French Premiere Of 'The Amazing Spider-Man'
Emma Stone made the perfect Gothic contrast to real-life beau and The Amazing Spider-Man co-star Andrew Garfield at the re-boot's French premiere at Le Grand Rex in Paris.
Director Marc Webb says he witnessed firsthand the chemistry between Stone, 23, and Garfield, 28, when the pair had their first read-through. "Andrew is a great actor, very spontaneous and always aware of his moments because he comes form a super-theatrical background," Webb told E! News. "Emma comes from this improvisational comedy background…Their two styles meshed. She was so funny and he was so funny."
The Amazing Spider-Man hits theaters on July 3.
Check out a photo of Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield together here:
Here's a photo of Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, Rhys Ifans and Marc Webb:
Read more about The Amazing Spider-Man here:
Most Popular News
- Mimi Faust Releases Sex Tape With 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Boyfriend Nikko Smith
- Leonardo DiCaprio Takes Girlfriend Toni Garrn To Beverly Hills Farmers Market
- Game Of Thrones: Who Killed King Joffrey Baratheon?
- Saoirse Ronan Films 'Brooklyn'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Recap: A Traitor Is Revealed; Ward & Skye Kiss
Most Popular Videos
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Jason Schwartzman On 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' Wes Anderson, Jeff Goldblum
Matt Bomer & Marisa Coughlan On 'Space Station 76,' SXSW
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Dave Barry On 'You Can Date Boys When You Are Forty,' Justin Bieber