Emma Stone Turns On The Dark At French Premiere Of 'The Amazing Spider-Man'
Emma Stone made the perfect Gothic contrast to real-life beau and The Amazing Spider-Man co-star Andrew Garfield at the re-boot's French premiere at Le Grand Rex in Paris.
Director Marc Webb says he witnessed firsthand the chemistry between Stone, 23, and Garfield, 28, when the pair had their first read-through. "Andrew is a great actor, very spontaneous and always aware of his moments because he comes form a super-theatrical background," Webb told E! News. "Emma comes from this improvisational comedy background…Their two styles meshed. She was so funny and he was so funny."
The Amazing Spider-Man hits theaters on July 3.
Check out a photo of Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield together here:
Here's a photo of Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, Rhys Ifans and Marc Webb:
Read more about The Amazing Spider-Man here:
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Jackie Kennedy'Â€Â™s Pink Suit: The Story Behind The Outfit She Wore When JFK Was Shot
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone