Emma Stone Turns On The Dark At French Premiere Of 'The Amazing Spider-Man'
Emma Stone made the perfect Gothic contrast to real-life beau and The Amazing Spider-Man co-star Andrew Garfield at the re-boot's French premiere at Le Grand Rex in Paris.
Director Marc Webb says he witnessed firsthand the chemistry between Stone, 23, and Garfield, 28, when the pair had their first read-through. "Andrew is a great actor, very spontaneous and always aware of his moments because he comes form a super-theatrical background," Webb told E! News. "Emma comes from this improvisational comedy background…Their two styles meshed. She was so funny and he was so funny."
The Amazing Spider-Man hits theaters on July 3.
Check out a photo of Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield together here:
Here's a photo of Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, Rhys Ifans and Marc Webb:
Read more about The Amazing Spider-Man here:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- Pat Summerall, Iconic NFL Announcer, Dies At 82
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'