Emma Stone Turns On The Dark At French Premiere Of 'The Amazing Spider-Man'
Emma Stone made the perfect Gothic contrast to real-life beau and The Amazing Spider-Man co-star Andrew Garfield at the re-boot's French premiere at Le Grand Rex in Paris.
Director Marc Webb says he witnessed firsthand the chemistry between Stone, 23, and Garfield, 28, when the pair had their first read-through. "Andrew is a great actor, very spontaneous and always aware of his moments because he comes form a super-theatrical background," Webb told E! News. "Emma comes from this improvisational comedy background…Their two styles meshed. She was so funny and he was so funny."
The Amazing Spider-Man hits theaters on July 3.
Check out a photo of Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield together here:
Here's a photo of Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, Rhys Ifans and Marc Webb:
Read more about The Amazing Spider-Man here:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges