Emma Stone Turns On The Dark At French Premiere Of 'The Amazing Spider-Man'
Emma Stone made the perfect Gothic contrast to real-life beau and The Amazing Spider-Man co-star Andrew Garfield at the re-boot's French premiere at Le Grand Rex in Paris.
Director Marc Webb says he witnessed firsthand the chemistry between Stone, 23, and Garfield, 28, when the pair had their first read-through. "Andrew is a great actor, very spontaneous and always aware of his moments because he comes form a super-theatrical background," Webb told E! News. "Emma comes from this improvisational comedy background…Their two styles meshed. She was so funny and he was so funny."
The Amazing Spider-Man hits theaters on July 3.
Check out a photo of Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield together here:
Here's a photo of Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, Rhys Ifans and Marc Webb:
Read more about The Amazing Spider-Man here:
Most Popular News
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Chris Hemsworth Films Scenes As Thor For 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Review Roundup: Critics Give Sequel Top Marks
- Zoe Saldana Celebrates Birthday With Husband Marco Perego
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Lucy Hale On 'Pretty Little Liars,' Her New Album, Her Plan To Send Girls To Camp
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Nat Wolff On 'The Fault In Our Stars,' Ansel Elgort, John Green