Ellen DeGeneres Buys Brad Pitt's House
Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, 53, and wife Portia de Rossi, 38, are about to cozy up in Brad Pitt's old Malibu estate, which they bought for a cool $12 million in a transaction that closed on Friday.
"It was a quick transaction and Brad's stuff is already out," a source told Us Weekly. "Ellen and Portia would like to start using the house immediately."
The couple also put their own sprawling Beverly Hills mansion on the market last month, listed at $49 million. Their former abode, which was once featured in Architectural Digest, was 15,000-square feet — a far cry from the 4,000-square-foot home they bought from Pitt.
DeGeneres and de Rossi's new four-bedroom, four-bath house has a view of the Pacific Ocean, as well as private beach access. If they want to unwind they can do so by lounging by the pool or walking in the gardens, or they can blow off some steam on the tennis court.
Pitt bought the Malibu home for just under $5 million after his split from wife Jennifer Aniston in 2005.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV