Ellen DeGeneres Buys Brad Pitt's House
Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, 53, and wife Portia de Rossi, 38, are about to cozy up in Brad Pitt's old Malibu estate, which they bought for a cool $12 million in a transaction that closed on Friday.
"It was a quick transaction and Brad's stuff is already out," a source told Us Weekly. "Ellen and Portia would like to start using the house immediately."
The couple also put their own sprawling Beverly Hills mansion on the market last month, listed at $49 million. Their former abode, which was once featured in Architectural Digest, was 15,000-square feet — a far cry from the 4,000-square-foot home they bought from Pitt.
DeGeneres and de Rossi's new four-bedroom, four-bath house has a view of the Pacific Ocean, as well as private beach access. If they want to unwind they can do so by lounging by the pool or walking in the gardens, or they can blow off some steam on the tennis court.
Pitt bought the Malibu home for just under $5 million after his split from wife Jennifer Aniston in 2005.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Sidney Poitier Receives Standing Ovation While Presenting Best Director At The Oscars
- Marc Anthony Collects 4 Awards At Premio Lo Nuestro A La Musica Latina Gala
- 'Fantastic Four' Casting: Michael B. Jordan And Kate Mara Confirmed For Reboot, Miles Teller And Jamie Bell Rumored
- 'Talking Angela' Children's App Victim Of Online Hoax Claiming The App Is Dangerous
- Rose McIver Films 'Petals On The Wind'Â™ With Heather Graham, Ellen Burstyn
Most Popular Videos
Top Comedy Videos
Harry Connick, Jr: 'I Married The Girl Of My Dreams' - Your Tango