Ellen DeGeneres Buys Brad Pitt's House
Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, 53, and wife Portia de Rossi, 38, are about to cozy up in Brad Pitt's old Malibu estate, which they bought for a cool $12 million in a transaction that closed on Friday.
"It was a quick transaction and Brad's stuff is already out," a source told Us Weekly. "Ellen and Portia would like to start using the house immediately."
The couple also put their own sprawling Beverly Hills mansion on the market last month, listed at $49 million. Their former abode, which was once featured in Architectural Digest, was 15,000-square feet — a far cry from the 4,000-square-foot home they bought from Pitt.
DeGeneres and de Rossi's new four-bedroom, four-bath house has a view of the Pacific Ocean, as well as private beach access. If they want to unwind they can do so by lounging by the pool or walking in the gardens, or they can blow off some steam on the tennis court.
Pitt bought the Malibu home for just under $5 million after his split from wife Jennifer Aniston in 2005.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Patricia Cornwell On 'Â˜Dust,'Â™ Sandy Hook, New TV Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone