Ellen DeGeneres Buys Brad Pitt's House
Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, 53, and wife Portia de Rossi, 38, are about to cozy up in Brad Pitt's old Malibu estate, which they bought for a cool $12 million in a transaction that closed on Friday.
"It was a quick transaction and Brad's stuff is already out," a source told Us Weekly. "Ellen and Portia would like to start using the house immediately."
The couple also put their own sprawling Beverly Hills mansion on the market last month, listed at $49 million. Their former abode, which was once featured in Architectural Digest, was 15,000-square feet — a far cry from the 4,000-square-foot home they bought from Pitt.
DeGeneres and de Rossi's new four-bedroom, four-bath house has a view of the Pacific Ocean, as well as private beach access. If they want to unwind they can do so by lounging by the pool or walking in the gardens, or they can blow off some steam on the tennis court.
Pitt bought the Malibu home for just under $5 million after his split from wife Jennifer Aniston in 2005.
Read more here:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Lisa Kudrow Ordered To Pay Former Manager Scott Howard $1.6 Million In Lawsuit
- April Fool's Day Tweets: Best Celeb Pranksters Hit Twitter
- ‘NSYNC Reunites At 2013 MTV Video Music Awards With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]
- Howard Stern Delivers Eulogy At Joan Rivers' Funeral, Starts With Dirty Joke
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Brenton Thwaites & Odeya Rush On 'The Giver,' Taylor Swift, Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges