Elizabeth Hurley Splits from Hubby of 3 Years
Amid reports of cheating, Elizabeth Hurley announced her split from husband Arun Nayar on Sunday. "Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun & I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this," she posted on Twitter.
The actress was photographed kissing Australian cricket player Shane Warne outside of a London hotel on Wednesday. Warne also tweeted news of his separation from wife Simone on Twitter. "Sadly and unfortunately, Simone and I split up a while ago," he said. "Our close friends and family were informed at that time. It is a private matter so we did not make it public. We remain friends and will continue to be good parents."
After dating for five years, Hurley married Nayar, an Indian textile heir, in multiple, lavish ceremonies in 2007. She began seeing him shortly after ending her 13-year relationship with Hugh Grant. —ISHITA SINGH
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Apologizes For CEO Mike Jeffries' Comments
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Filming
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan Attend 'The Great Gatsby' Premiere At Cannes
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV