Elizabeth Berkley Is Pregnant
She may have been a child star on Saved by the Bell, but now Elizabeth Berkley, 39, is about to have a child of her own.
Berkley and her husband of over eight years, artist Greg Lauren, the nephew of designer Ralph Lauren, are expecting their first child this summer.
In life there are moments you cherish forever and this is one of them," Berkley told People. "Greg and I are so excited to be expecting our first child this summer. We couldn't be more grateful and overjoyed."
Berkley, who has appeared in Showgirls, The First Wives Club, and The L Word, also wrote a book and runs a website called Ask Elizabeth, aimed at helping teenage girls who struggle with issues of self-esteem.
Check out these related stories:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV