Dwayne Johnson Flexes After Hernia Surgery [PICTURE]
Dwayne Johnson underwent emergency hernia surgery, but even that couldn’t keep "The Rock" from flexing his muscles.
“Surgery a success!” Johnson tweeted Tuesday while showing off his comic book character-frame in a Superman t-shirt. “Dr repaired 3 hernial tears (fun pain). Superman is on the mend.. #WeFallWeRise.”
Unfortunately, Johnson's surgery caused him to miss the Los Angeles premiere of his new movie, Pain & Gain, which also stars Mark Wahlberg and Anthony Mackie and hits theaters this Friday. The movie’s director, Michael Bay, made the best of the situation by taking a jab at the wrestling star.
“He was pushing it too hard,” Bay told E! News. “[He] needs to grow up and stop wrestling 300-pound men.”
“Funny sh*t!” Johnson tweeted upon hearing the news. “Michael Bay joked I should stop wrestling 300lb men. I agree - I'll switch to women. #ALLPainNOGain”
It’s been a hectic year for Johnson, 40, who has already starred in two movies in 2013: Snitch and G.I. Joe: Retaliation. In May, Johnson teams up with Paul Walker and Vin Diesel in Fast & Furious 6, and later this year he'll star alongside Liam Hemsworth in Empire State.
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Jeremiah Heaton Claimed Small Piece Of African Desert To Make His Daughter A Princess
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
- 'Grey'Â™s Anatomy': Season 11 Spoilers From Shonda Rhimes
Most Popular Videos
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'
Gregg Sulkin On 'Affluenza,' 'Pretty Little Liars'