DiCaprio Slasher's Bail Raised
Five years ago after Aretha Wilson allegedly slashed Leonardo DiCaprio’s face with a glass at a party in the Hollywood Hills resulting in the actor getting 17 stitches. The Canadian native then hid out in her hometown of Toronto, and was extradited back to the U.S. to face her charge of assault with a deadly weapon on Monday.
On Thursday, a judge, naturally a little concerned about Wilson’s “willingness and ability to come back to court,” raised her bail from $60,000 to $150,000, and ordered her to turn in her passport if she in fact does post bail. Wilson was ordered to keep at least 500 yards away from the Inception star and two witnesses, and will be arraigned Aug. 11. She faces up to 4 years behind bars. –ANDREW BANKIN
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV