Diane Kruger Shimmers On Red Carpet
When Diane Kruger, 35, stepped onto the red carpet at the Venice Film Festival's premiere of George Clooney's Ides of March, she looked every bit the princess she played in 2004's Troy, when she portrayed Helen, the face that sank a thousand ships, opposite Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt.
The German actress wore a strappy, sparkling sheer champagne-colored dress with a high waist, designed by Elie Saab. In keeping with the soft look of the gown, she wore her long blonde wavy locks down, swept behind her shoulders. Shimmering silver peep-toe heels made an occasional appearance from underneath her floor-length gown.
Next Kruger will appear in the French film, Farewell, My Queen by director Benoit Jacquot. She will portray Marie Antoinettte during the final days of the French Revolution.
Most Popular News
- Magic Johnson’s Gay Son EJ Johnson Takes Relationship Public
- ‘American Idol’ Recap: Angie Miller Says Goodbye
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann Get Fiesty
- Will Ferrell And Chirstina Applegate Film ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’
- Angelina Jolie Has Double Mastectomy To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk, Shares Story
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- Why ‘Man of Steel’ Didn’t Use ‘Superman’ in the Title - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV