Detroit Lions' Nick Fairley Arrested For DUI
NFL Detroit Lions' defensive tackle and consummate bad boy Nick Fairley, 24, can't seem to stay out of trouble. A first-round pick last year from Auburn University in Alabama, Fairley was arrested early on Sunday morning by Alabama State Troopers for driving under the influence (DUI).
Fairley was reportedly traveling 100 mph in his vehicle, a 2010 Cadillac Escalade, according to The Boston Herald, when he was pulled over. Fairley "showed signs of impairment," according to an Alabama Department of Public Safety release.
In addition to the DUI charge, Fairley was issued additional traffic citations for reckless driving, driving without proof of insurance, and having an open container of alcohol. He was released around 9 a.m. on Sunday after posting bond in the amount of $1,750.
"We are aware of the reports and are in the process of gathering more information," the Lions said in a statement released on Sunday.
Fairley was also arrested less than two months ago on April 3 for misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Patricia Cornwell On 'Â˜Dust,'Â™ Sandy Hook, New TV Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone