Detroit Lions' Nick Fairley Arrested For DUI
NFL Detroit Lions' defensive tackle and consummate bad boy Nick Fairley, 24, can't seem to stay out of trouble. A first-round pick last year from Auburn University in Alabama, Fairley was arrested early on Sunday morning by Alabama State Troopers for driving under the influence (DUI).
Fairley was reportedly traveling 100 mph in his vehicle, a 2010 Cadillac Escalade, according to The Boston Herald, when he was pulled over. Fairley "showed signs of impairment," according to an Alabama Department of Public Safety release.
In addition to the DUI charge, Fairley was issued additional traffic citations for reckless driving, driving without proof of insurance, and having an open container of alcohol. He was released around 9 a.m. on Sunday after posting bond in the amount of $1,750.
"We are aware of the reports and are in the process of gathering more information," the Lions said in a statement released on Sunday.
Fairley was also arrested less than two months ago on April 3 for misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Wear Revealing Dresses On MMVA Red Carpet
- Aimee Richardson Is A 'Princess For Hire' After 'Game Of Thrones' Recasting
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Patrick Jagodzinski On Andi Dorfman's Pick Of Josh Murray & Who Should Be The Next Bachelor [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Skarsgard & Landon Liboiron On Their 'Hemlock Grove' Characters' 'Sexual Tension,' Gay Undertones [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- German Soccer Squad Returns Home To Heroes Welcome After World Cup Victory
Most Popular Videos
Shawn Ashmore On 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past,' Ice Man, 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Derek Hough On 'Make Your Move,' BoA, 'Dancing With The Stars'
Billy Crudup On 'Blood Ties,' Clive Owen, Zoe Saldana
Eli Roth & Famke Janssen On 'Hemlock Grove'