Detroit Lions' Nick Fairley Arrested For DUI
NFL Detroit Lions' defensive tackle and consummate bad boy Nick Fairley, 24, can't seem to stay out of trouble. A first-round pick last year from Auburn University in Alabama, Fairley was arrested early on Sunday morning by Alabama State Troopers for driving under the influence (DUI).
Fairley was reportedly traveling 100 mph in his vehicle, a 2010 Cadillac Escalade, according to The Boston Herald, when he was pulled over. Fairley "showed signs of impairment," according to an Alabama Department of Public Safety release.
In addition to the DUI charge, Fairley was issued additional traffic citations for reckless driving, driving without proof of insurance, and having an open container of alcohol. He was released around 9 a.m. on Sunday after posting bond in the amount of $1,750.
"We are aware of the reports and are in the process of gathering more information," the Lions said in a statement released on Sunday.
Fairley was also arrested less than two months ago on April 3 for misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV