Detroit Lions' Nick Fairley Arrested For DUI
NFL Detroit Lions' defensive tackle and consummate bad boy Nick Fairley, 24, can't seem to stay out of trouble. A first-round pick last year from Auburn University in Alabama, Fairley was arrested early on Sunday morning by Alabama State Troopers for driving under the influence (DUI).
Fairley was reportedly traveling 100 mph in his vehicle, a 2010 Cadillac Escalade, according to The Boston Herald, when he was pulled over. Fairley "showed signs of impairment," according to an Alabama Department of Public Safety release.
In addition to the DUI charge, Fairley was issued additional traffic citations for reckless driving, driving without proof of insurance, and having an open container of alcohol. He was released around 9 a.m. on Sunday after posting bond in the amount of $1,750.
"We are aware of the reports and are in the process of gathering more information," the Lions said in a statement released on Sunday.
Fairley was also arrested less than two months ago on April 3 for misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
For more like this:
Most Popular News
- 'Game Of Thrones' Recap: Robb Stark, Talisa, Catelyn Murdered At The Red Wedding
- Victoria Beckham & Son Brooklyn Beckham Attend Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- ‘Diana’ Biopic Teaser Trailer With Naomi Watts Is Released
- Heidi Klum, Martin Kristen Run & Make Up After Public Spat
- Cassadee Pope Performs ‘Wasting All These Tears’ On ‘The Voice’ [VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Dylan O'Brien Video Interview On 'The Internship,' Google, Vince Vaughn
- Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
- Clive Owen Video Interview On 'Shadow Dancer,' Playing An MI-5 Agent