After 'Awkward' Run-In With Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards Poses Atop Empire State
Along with the rest of the cast of Madea's Witness Protection, opening Friday, Denise Richards went to the top of the Empire State Building to get a bird's eye view of New York City on Tuesday. Richards shared the rooftop photo-op with co-stars Eugene Levy, Tom Arnold, Doris Roberts and Romeo Miller. (Madea's mastermind Tyler Perry, apparently, couldn't make it.)
Richards also recently appeared on the set of her ex-husband Charlie Sheen's new FX sitcom, Anger Management, where things got a bit awkward. "It was more awkward for everyone on set watching," Richards told Good Morning America. "We looked around and were like, 'Everyone is staring at us.'"
Richards, 41, and Sheen, 46, who have daughters together — Lola, 7, and Sam, 8 — went through a very contentious divorce six years ago.
Check out a photo of the Madea cast here:
Read more here:
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV