Demi Moore Sues Australian Magazine
Look out Star Magazine! Demi Moore is not afraid to take legal action when she feels wronged. Shortly after she and husband Ashton Kutcher responded to Star's infidelity accusations with the possibility of litigation, Moore has started legal action against an Australian magazine accused of unlawfully taking pictures at her Oscar party in 2008.
The magazine New Idea is a subsidiary of Pacific Magazines, and published private pictures of Moore, daughter Rumer Willis and other celebrities in attendance. The actress originally lodged a complaint two years ago, saying that the event organizer promised her exclusive copyrights on pictures taken at the party.
Moore is seeking unspecified damages. The trial begins Monday in Melbourne, Australia. –AMY LEE
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV