Debbie Rowe Denies $4 Mil Deal With Jackson's Mom
Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe is denying a report that she received $4 million from Jackson's mom Katherine in exchange for giving up her parental rights permanently to the two kids she birthed for the singer. Rowe's lawyer is demanding an immediate retraction from the New York Post for publishing the story. Rowe previously received a payout for Prince Michael, 12, and daughter Paris, 11, of $8 million, plus $900,000 annually for five years. Then, in 2001, when Jackson was accused of molestation, she received an additional $4 million payout plus a $900,000 home. (Photo: WENN)
Most Popular News
Most Popular Videos
- Jane Lynch And Craig Robinson Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Adrien Brody Video Interview On Judging The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Film Series, Playing Houdini
- George Lopez Video Interview On 'Escape From Planet Earth'
- Thandie Newton Video Interview On 'Rogue,' Learning To Shoot A Gun
- Kevin Smith Video Interview On His New Book, 'Tough Sh*t,' Mitt Romeny, Bruce Willis
Top Comedy Videos
Sex & Sci-Fi: Summer's Hottest Movies & Men - Your Tango
- Celebrity Sex Talk: 6 Craziest Things Heard This Week - Your Tango
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Review: The 10 Most Depraved, Parent-Shocking Moments - MovieFone
- 10 Hot Hollywood Husbands Changing The World - Your Tango
- Taylor Swift Cozying Up With Harry Styles - PlanetFashionTV