David Lucado Joins Girlfriend Britney Spears For A Coffee Date
Britney Spears and her boyfriend David Lucado headed out for coffee on Thursday in Thousand Oaks, Calif., – six months after they were first spotted together on a Valentine’s Day date.
Following the outing, Spears, 31, headed to a dance rehearsal, which could explain her lax attire of sweatpants and a tank top. “Spending some Q T in rehearsals today. 8 count after 8 count… #FeelingIt," Britney tweeted later in the day. Despite Britney’s busy schedule preparing to drop her latest studio album, she’s still finding time for her L.A. lawyer beau.
However, things between the couple might not be as great as they seem. “David is so in love with Britney, but he sees her growing more and more distant and is beginning to realize that she doesn’t feel the same way,” a source told Star Magazine. “David would be with her forever if he could. But it’s tricky, because while she really likes the feeling of having someone there, she’s bored.”
Lucado, 27, grew up in the South like his pop icon girlfriend. He was born and raised in Virginia on a farm, and later moved to Atlanta before relocating to Los Angeles to work in a top-tier law firm. Pre-approved by Spear’s father and former manager, Lucado has grown close to Spears’ parents and children since they began dating.
Before Lucado, Spears had been engaged to agent Jason Trawick, who she split from in January of this year.
– Chelsea Regan
For More Britney Spears News:
Most Popular News
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Ewan McGregor Shoot Scenes For 'Â˜Mortdecai' In London
- Spiderman And More Capture Hearts At Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade [SLIDESHOW]
- Sophie Kennedy Clark On 'Philomena'Â™ & Judi Dench [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lady Gaga Arrives On Horse To 2013 AMAs, Performs With R Kelly
- Patricia Cornwell On 'Â˜Dust,'Â™ Sandy Hook, New TV Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Most Popular Videos
Dave Franco & Isla Fisher Video Interview On 'Now You See Me,' Magic
Scarlett Johansson And Joseph Gordon-Levitt On 'Don Jon,' Sex Scenes
Patricia Cornwell Video Interview On 'Dust,' Kay Scarpetta, Sandy Hook, Her New TV Show
Josh Gad Video Interview On 'Frozen,' His Character Olaf
Hill Harper Video Interview On 'Incarcerated Brother'
Top Comedy Videos
- Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams, Please Make Babies Already! - Your Tango
- Holiday Movie Preview 2013 - MovieFone